Sunday 4 October 2015

Batman Objectives, Lamp Posts, Sewers and Safes.

I'm now ready for my tournament, which is now two weeks away.  My gang is done and now my objectives and urban furniture is done.



Some safes.  These are newer objectives.  They come in pairs and function like huge immobile loot counters that you can hide behind.  They're supposed to open buy I think I accidentally sealed mine shut with paint.

Sewer markers for sneaking around the board.

Lamp Posts for illuminating the board.  These were a pain in the arse to put together, especially the middle one.

Riddle markers.

Titan container.  I don't like the titan container objective.  For one it looks shit, and two it's just not that good.  I was tempted to try and paint it to look like a can of Red Bull, but decided against it.  I went with the shaving cream look instead.

Ammo crates.  A very useful objectives.

And finally the loot counter.





No comments:

Post a Comment