Thursday 22 October 2015

Copperhead

Continuing my quest to paint all of my Batman Miniatures Game miniatures (I'm so close) has resulted in the completion of Copperhead.












The Copperhead miniature is based on the Batman Arkham Origins version, hence why Copperhead is a girl.  Again I've not painted her tattoos, because I'm shit at free hand.  Other than that I've done her in a similar colour scheme to the video game version.  I've done her base a bit different.  Because she's standing on a rock I decided it should be surrounded by water.  Unfortunately the camera hasn't picked up the water too well, that base is covered in water effect.

I hardly ever use Copperhead.  She doesn't really do what she's meant too.  Her rules are clearly geared for her to be an agile scalpel. Unfortunately her stats let her down.  Sure she's fast, but she only has a strength of 5+, which means she wont be  hurting much, even with sharp.  She also has henchman level endurance, so she's quite delicate.   Aside from chasing after objectives I can't really think of much use for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment