Thursday 15 October 2015

Stop! Hammer Time!

I've had this figure in my collection for a while now, and now he's got a nice new paint job..  I present to you Mr Hammer.






First off I know Hammer is supposed to have tattoos... I'm not that good a free hand, so I'm leaving them off.  Secondly his make up makes him look like a Kiss reject.  However I think he looks cool.  he's got his standard Blackgate prison orange trousers (like most of my clowns).  I gave his skin a deliberately darker skin tone, he wanders about without a shirt on, he's bounded to be more tanned.  I've also done his scarred flesh a slightly more pinky colour to make it stand out.

Hammer's role in game is to protect the boss and beat face.  Actually that's exactly what he does.  He should be swatting aside henchmen with contemptuous ease, whilst tanking damage head at your boss with his bodyguard rule.  However his one armed rule means your opponent's minis can hit him easily.  He needs to it them so hard that they don't hit him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment