Thursday 13 July 2017

The Walking Dead - Andrea Prison Sniper and Morgan Distraught Father

And the prison walker I forgot.

These ones are far more interesting.  They've all got nice dynamic poses that add some movement to them.

Lets look at Morgan first



Morgan looks like he's about to bash a prone victim's brains out with that shovel.  I think the pose really captures his madness really well.  I've done him in a blue shirt as a homage to Ash from the evil dead.  Unfortunately my Morgan has a bubble in the end of his nose, which I didn't notice before I painted his face, grrr.  So I'm going to have to sort that at some point.  Now should I add blood to his shovel?
In game he's pretty decent for his cost.  He's a great melee fighter, but is a tad unpredictable because he has a random allotment of actions.

Andrea



Andrea just looks like a boss.  Give her a gun and she's absolutely terrifying.  She has a blue dice for her shoot skill and ignores one piece of cover.  She also makes all other marksmen on her team better with her called shot ability. 

The walker I forgot about


I know he's reaching for someone but I think it looks like he's trying to say "Whoa! Just chill, we can talk about this."





No comments:

Post a Comment