Thursday 20 July 2017

Reaper Bones - Kraken unboxing

This came in the post today.


My new kraken for my trident realms army.  It's bigger than I expected.  A lot bigger.  Let's just say I'm going to have to invoke the exceptional base size rule.  Ther's no way its fitting on a 50mm by 50mm base.

See (space wolf for scale)

 And that's the last they saw of Ragnar Blackmane





I'm really impressed with this.  The mould lines were a pain in the arse to remove, but they always are with Reaper Bones miniatures, that's just the nature of the beast.  I'm going to have to use a wee bit of greenstuff, and reset one of the tentacles, which is dragging on the ground, but other than that it's awesome.  And it was only £20.  I totally plan to add another at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment