Tuesday 11 July 2017

The Walking Dead - Billy and Ben

Probably the least interesting miniature in the prison expansion, Billy and Ben.  They don't have a whole lot of detail on them, which made them boring to paint.  Especially their faces.  Their faces are flat and don't highlight or shade very well.  I've decided to spice this blog up with one of the more interesting walkers in the expansion the child walker.

The only reason I'd possibly take Billy and Ben outside of narrative play would be to make Donna, Allen, Dale and/or Andrea better.  Other than that they're really shit.  Although they are dirt cheap.  If they were neutral  faction instead of  Rick's group I'd take them with Negan (I'll let you guess why).

The child walker on the other hand has a bit of character.  He's chained up for a start.

Next time someone interesting... I'm thinking Sniper Andrea and Crazy Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment