Friday 28 July 2017

Some Elves and a Half Orc

These three have been siting primed on my desk for a while now, I can't think of a better way to take break from painting zombies.

Here is a half elf mage, a half orc warrior and a elf warrior.  I plan to use them mainly for RPGs, but the elves might worm their way into Kings of War army (if I ever build an elf one).

Half elf mage


This mini is from Heresy Miniatures.  I was debating painting her up as a druid, but I thought I'd go down a high born wizard route instead.  She was a really fun miniature to paint and is a fantastic sculpt .  I liked the colours on her so much that she inspired me to paint the other elf in the same way.


Half Orc Fighter

What makes him a fighter and not a barbarian? Armour.  He's from Reaper Miniatures' Dark Haven Legends range.  I quite like the pose on him, although I've no idea why he's pulling a knife when he's got a perfectly good battle axe in his other hand.  I decided to make him dark skinned and light haired for no particular reason, but I think it works.

Elf figher/paladin




This is a High Elf from Games Workshop.  Unfortunately he's made from finecast (EW!).  He painted up reasonably well though.  I think he'll make a fine addition to any party, and would make a refreshing change to all the elves you see with longswords and/or longbows.



No comments:

Post a Comment