Wednesday 21 March 2018

Painting Mythic Battles Pantheon part 2

I've finished my next batch.  I had to take a little break after painting Ares last time.  I gave myself eye strain.  Note to self don't paint something that big in one go.






Spartan
There's 3 of these, all in the same pose.  I've gone with the standard bronze and red cloak that is the stereotypical look for the Spartans.

Leonidas
Might as well do the King of Sparta too.   I kept his colours the same as the other Spartans.   I think he looks pretty boss.

Medusa
I've gone with a reptilian green for her.

Heracles
I've gone for a more barbaric look for him.  Furs and dirty linen.

Zeus
The king of the gods himself.  I figured white was a good colour for him.  There's a little bit of blue in the lightning bolt.  All in all I think he turned out pretty good.

Next up is Hades and a plethora of monsters and dead dudes.




No comments:

Post a Comment