Friday 2 March 2018

Painting Mythic Battle Pantheon part 1

I've started the monumental task of painting Mythic Battle Pantheon. 

I've not done the bases yet.  I'm thinking about doing them cracked earth, but I need the paint to do that.  So I'll come back to these once I've picked some up.  I've gone with a bronze theme on the weapons and armour.  I think it looks cool and very Greek.

Hoplites
There's 5 of these and they're all the same.  So here's just one.

Achilles
Or Un-killes as he's also known.  He's hard as nails. 

Minotaur

Moo!  I've done him a more dirty fashion.  Grubby loin cloth, rusty manacles and verdigris on the brass.

Ares the God of War
He's huge, he's angry and he has a big sword.  Nuff said.  He's also got a red cloak so you can't see the blood.




No comments:

Post a Comment