Sunday 4 November 2018

Painting Mythic Battles Pantheon 12

That's the next batch done.  This time it's Jason and his Argonauts and Campe (a scorpion lady).  Fun fact Jason and the Argonauts was one of my favourite films as a kid.  It's probably the reason I like undead so much (that skeleton scene is awesome).






Jason

He's even wearing the golden fleece, which is a nice touch.

Argonaut
There's 3 of these all in the same pose.


Campe
She didn't photograph well.  She's a bit brighter in the flesh.

Next on the painting block is the goat headed priest from the suicide squad box.  I'm also working on secret sci-fi project as a Christmas present.  There's also another mish-mash of mythic battles minis waiting to get primed.  I'm also rebasing some of my old undead for Age of Sigmar (yes I've been won over).

No comments:

Post a Comment