Sunday 25 November 2018

More Fantasy Heroes

More fantasy miniatures painted, again with the tieflings.  Here we have a couple of tieflings and and a half orc.  Again these are from Reaper's Bones range.

 Let's look at the tiefling warrior first.

This is the same mini as in my last entry (I got sent a second by accident).  I've decided to make him the opposite of the other.  This one is cold, whereas the other one is hot.  I actually dig this sculpt, I'm left handed so I approve of seeing a left handed warrior every now and again.  This guy also has purple hair for reasons.

Female teifling spellcaster.
She strikes me as a warlock, probably due to the trident of bone she's holding.  I've gone for a bright red skin tone, and decided to contrast her hair and loincloth against this.  I think it works.

Female half orc spellcaster
Half orcs are hard to come by, so I try to pick them up whenever I can.  Like many bones miniatures she suffers from soft features, which is common among the Bones range.  It's annoying, but I persevered. I decided to put her in a bright yellow dress to contrast with her dark skin.  She could act as any spellcaster, there's nothing that makes her jump out as one type or another.



No comments:

Post a Comment