Tuesday 5 May 2015

OBLITERATE!

Here are the obliterators that I will be using in my upcoming league.  These are done in my Maledict Brotherhood scheme and throughout the league will be sporting the Mark of Nurgle.  I'll be running them in 3 quads of two, if I had the points I'd run 3 quads of 3, also I only own 8 of them so that'd be hard even if I wanted to.  I still need to finish the bases but other than that they're done.

some close ups, well as close as I could get, my camera doesn't like focusing on these guys.

first couple


second couple

he's totally not over compensating

third couple






I got most of my obliterators on ebay, and unfortunately most of the weapon options were missing so I improvised by raiding my bitz box, hence the unusual armaments on some of them.

Some would say that 6 obliterators in a 1500 point list might be a bit overkill, but I say there's no kill like the overkill.  Mercy is for the weak!





No comments:

Post a Comment