Tuesday 1 January 2019

Painting Mythic Battles Pantheon 13

It's taken me a while but the next batch is done, mainly because I'm working on a few projects at once.  This time it's a few odds and sods.


Sisyphus
Is it just me or does he look like Sean Connery?

The Graeae

I've tried to go for a traditional swamp hag look with these ladies.  I've used dirty earthy colours combined with pale purple skin to achieve this.  I'm really quite chuffed about how they turned out.

Echidna

The mother of monsters.  I've done her lower half in a similar manner to the other snakes in the set.  I decided to go with brown horns because I felt that ivory horns wouldn't pop against her skin.  I also go to paint fire.  I like painting fire.

Helios
Helios is one one of my favourite sculpts in MBP.  The sense of motion is amazing.  You can just imagine that whip lashing out and incinerating his enemies, leaving nothing but ashen husks.  Being the god of the sun I decided to go with a sky theme.  I painted his cloak blue to contrast against his blonde hair and halo thing.

Currently on the painting block are a few fantasy minis, some more Mythic Battles stuff, a dwarf organ gun for Kings of War and some plague marines.

Oh and Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment