Thursday 3 January 2019

Painting Mythic Battles Pantheon 14

That's the next batch done.  Pandora's Box is almost complete.






Bellerophon
He was a pain in the arse to paint, mainly because he was ready built.  If the wings or rider were separate I would have made a better job on him.  Also Pegasus looks more white in the pictures than really life.


Eurytion
i
The detail was a bit blurry on this guy, especially round the face.  I tried my best, and I think he turned out okay.


And a viking... wait what?
This is a preview miniature for Mythic Battles Ragnarok.  I'm planning on using him as a thug for d&d.  He looks like a fantasy warrior, my historical brain screams no to the viking part.  I do think he looks cool though.

1 comment:

  1. This is beyond ugly. Why would you even post those, such a horrible paint job. Just paint splattered over the miniatures, no details, no techniques , nothing

    ReplyDelete