Monday 16 February 2015

Chosen by the Gods

I found a few chosen chaos space marines on my desk and decided to paint them (mainly because they were already primed).
These are painted in my own Maledict Brotherhood scheme.  Characterised by the black armour, bone trim and skull like helms.  They're also wearing the skins of their enemies as a loin cloth.

Lets have a closer look.


Dude number 1 is equipped with a power axe.  A really big power axe.  If that thing were real the blade would be about 4 feet long and this mofo is holding it in one hand... Bad arse!  He's also got a really cool minotaur like helm. But my favorite feature about him is on his back.  He's got a mutation, tentacles that are loading his bolter.



Dude number 2.  He is armed a powerfist.  He looks like he's about to break into a run.  He's not something I want to come charging at me. 



Dude number 3 is a bog standard bolter, bolt pistol and close combat guy.  However there is something about his pose that just looks really menacing.



No comments:

Post a Comment