Friday 27 February 2015

Malifaux (in)Justice no 1

Welcome to the first of my new painting mini-series Malifaux (in)Justice.  In this series I intend to show case my Guild, in particular my Bound by Law crew (Lucius), hence the name (in)Justice.  I've decided to leave the main man until last and start with the peons... I mean highly valued members of the constabulary who are in no way manipulated and victimised by their boss.

Here's the guild guard.  You get 2 in the Bound By Law crew box and 2 in the guild guard pack.  The men went together quite easily, the girls where a bit trickier and the instructions on the website weren't great.

Lets have a closer look at the men



I have dubbed them James Rogan and Seth Franco (I might have just watched the interview when I started painting them).  I really like the pose on these guys, they're stoically waiting for the bad guys (but not as bad as their boss) to show themselves.

Now the girls



I left the cleavage shot for last (he he boobies).  The girls are named Erza Hearfillia and Lucy Scarlet.  If you get the reference give yourself a cookie.  They're in a more dynamic pose, running and gunning or leaning round a corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment