Thursday 19 February 2015

You have failed this city!

Are you a fan of the TV show Arrow? I am.  Can you guess my second crew for the Batman Miniatures Game?  That's right it's Twoface... just kidding.  It's the Green Arrow.

So without further ado lets get onto the main man himself.



This is Arrow (from the TV show).  He was actually really quick to paint up.  Well his entire ensemble is the same colour after all.  I'm quite chuffed at how the green came out.  What I'm not so happy with is his face.  He actually had a hole in his forehead that I had to fill, which was tricky.  I'm not to happy at how his mask came out, my freehand isn't great.  Overall I think he's serviceable.

So why did I pick Green Arrow as a second faction?  Admittedly  I was toying with the idea of Twoface or Black Mask as well, but I wanted something with a lower body count than my Joker crew.  I wanted a crew of bad ass heroes, so that left Batman, Green Arrow and Watchmen.  My brother plays Batman and I don't have any attachments to the Watchmen so that left Green Arrow.  My next expansion for this crew is probably going to be Speedy, just need to resist the pull of the new Titan Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment