Tuesday 12 May 2015

Azaroth the Fallen One

I just finished a miniature that I've had for a long time, Azaroth the Fallen One by Heresy Miniatures.  I don't think you can get this guy anymore, I know he was made available again for the kickstarter, but I don't know if he'll be made for general release again.  I'll be using him as daemon prince in my Khorne daemonkin army, which will be The Harvest by the way.  The Harvest has a similar colour scheme to my Maledict Brotherhood, just with the black armour swapped for red, and all my Khornate stuff will  be repainted accordingly.

Lets have a look




First of all Azaroth looks metal as fuck.  And you can quote me on that.  He was a lot of fun to paint, lots of good texture too.  There's one part I don't like and that's the wing membranes.  They're flat.  Some contours or ripples would have been nice, then I could get my drybrush on. 

Now to paint him some minions, so he can get out there and start collecting skills for the blood god.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF KHORNE!


No comments:

Post a Comment