Sunday 10 May 2015

Plasma Obliterator Unboxing

I was in my local Games Workshop the other day and spotted one of these sitting on a shelf, all on it's lonesome.  So I grabbed it, you can't get these anywhere, they sold out really fast.  I was surprised to see it there and I'm genuinely chuffed to have one.

So what do you get in it?

Bags of stuff.  Not sprues, bags.



Now lets build this thing

stage one: the central column and the top platform.

stage two: the central structure.  This was a colossal pain in the hole to put together.  I couldn't get the floor level.  It's going to need a bit of greenstuff.
stage three: more walls added to the middle.  since the floor  was squint the walls are now squint.  This is going to need a lot of green stuff.

Stage four: the gun.  This is the coolest part and was the easiest piece to assemble.

stage five: the lid is on.

the finished thing.

Rules wise it's pretty awesome,  and quite cheap for it's points.  The rules are on the instructions.

The plasma obliterator is an awesome piece of kit, even if it is a pain in the arse to assemble.  It'll be getting most of it's use next to my Spacewolves.






No comments:

Post a Comment