Tuesday 19 May 2015

Speedy

I haven't done a Batman Miniatures Game post for a while, so this is well overdue.  In this installment we have Roy Harper, aka Speedy, for my Green Arrow crew.








First off, he came with a pre-textured base, awesome! no more fannying around with sand for me.  I've gone with two shades of red on him to break the miniature up a bit.  The armour, bow and quiver are a darker red, and the flexible fabric parts are a brighter red.  He also has a blue hat, I know he has a hat in the comics, but I still think it looks stupid. 

Did I mention the pre-textured base?

Rules wise he's pretty fast.  He's got acrobatic and three MC, which makes him a good objective grabber, he's also got undercover for extended deployment zone shenanigans.  However his main strength is is shooting stuff.  He's only  He has rapid fire and good aim, so anything you shoot at is in trouble.  However he only has a low ammo capacity, better get chasing that ammo crates.  He's not to great in melee, but does have the charge rule so he can barrel the bad guys out the way.

Also pre-textured base.

No comments:

Post a Comment