Sunday 24 May 2015

The Harvest part 2 Possessed

Over the weekend I finished a few possessed I've had lying around for ages.  Now I have a basic Slaughtercult formation for my Harvest army.

So here's more red guys... actually I've been painting a lot of red guys lately; daemon prince, berserkers, bloodletters, Roy Harper, possessed and I'm half way though painting a skull cannon... I must be having a red month.

 Lets take a closer look

This dude is actually missing a shoulder pad, I decided it can stay missing, possessed are supposed to be disheveled.


I decided this guy is the unit champion, because reasons.


This guy has big face manifesting in his breast plate.


Here's another guy, with mantis arms and a mutated helmet


And finally there's this guy charging with a big blade protruding from his had and a big claw.


BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF KHORNE!



No comments:

Post a Comment