Sunday 17 May 2015

The Harvest part1

Remember this guy?
Well he game me an order.  "Paint me up some homies!"  So I did.

First of all I painted him up some Khorne berserkers.  Actually these are repaints, they used to be World Eaters, I have improved them.







I grabbed the first eight berserkers in my case.  If I was using berserkers normally I'd have a power fist or power sword in there.  Currently as they stand this squad has one chain axe and one plasma pistol.


And some bloodletters.



Again the first eight I grabbed.  This cohort has a banner of blood (and it sure looks bloody). and an instrument of chaos. 




Why the squads of eight?  Well in codex Khorne Daemonkin the minimum squad size for troops units is eight.

Here's the whole gang ready to kill, maim and burn.




No comments:

Post a Comment